Shenzhen World Exhibition & Convention Center
No.1 Zhancheng Rd, Fuhai Street, Bao'an District, Shenzhen
October 28 9:00 a.m.-17:00 p.m.
October 29 9:00 a.m.-17:00 p.m.
October 30 9:00 a.m.-16:00 p.m.
Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport:
Take a taxi or shuttle bus to Shenzhen World directly.
Hong Kong International Airport:
Take public transportation to Shenzhen, like cross-border bus or ferry, then take other transportation to Shenzhen World.
Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport:
Take public transportation to Shenzhen, like high- speed railway or bus, then take other transportation to Shenzhen World.
Shenzhen North and Shenzhen East Railway Stations:
take Metro Line 5 and switch to Tangwei Station by Metro Line 11, then take shuttle bus to Shenzhen World.
Futian Railway Station:
Take Metro Line 11 from Tangwei Station, then take shuttle bus to Shenzhen World
Shenzhen Station (Luohu Station):
take Metro Line 1 from Chegongmiao Station and switch to Tangwei Station by Metro Line 11, then take shuttle bus to Shenzhen World
- Arrival：Tangwei Station → Shenzhen World （Service time: 08:30 - 15:00）
- Leave：Shenzhen World → Tangwei Station（Service time: 11:00 - 18:00）
- Arrival：Qiaotou Bus Terminal → Shenzhen World(Service time: 06:30 – 21:00)
Stop: Shenzhen World North Bus Terminal
- Leave：Shenzhen World → Qiaotou Bus Terminal(Service time: 07:30 – 21:30)
Stop: Shenzhen World South Bus Terminal
Entry & Exit P2 and P4 of Shenzhen World is available, All private vehicles should use underground parking lots located at Area A–C on level B1 & B2.
Route A: Shenzhen World Overpass – Fengtang Av. – Zhancheng Road (P2); Shenzhen World Overpass – Binjiang Av. (P4);Through P2 and P4 then access Shenzhen World.
Route B: Zhanyun Road/Qiaohe Road – Zhanjing Road – Binjiang Av. (P4); Through P4 then access Shenzhen World.
* Please pay attention to the traffic policies constantly before departure released by the Shenzhen Traffic Police as reference.
More details please access the website: http://szjj.sz.gov.cn/